Master's is dedicated to extending the benefits of our online programs to Christian ministry organizations around the world. Christian academic institutions, training institutes,
denominations, local churches, parachurch ministries, missions and nontraditional Christian ministries can strengthen their organization's influence by becoming a Master's Learning Partner.
Approved Learning Partners
Learning Partner Features & Benefits
- Priority Admissions Assistance.
- Tuition discounts.
- Seminar discount.
- No cost to the organization to become a Learning Partner.
- No legal commitment or contract for the organization.
- Potential credit recognition for courses or training provided through the Learning Partner's own educational programs.
- Better trained and more effective team members who do not have to sacrifice effective work time to gain additional education.
- Better team member retention through educational benefits.
- An additional tool in recruitment and hiring of new team members.
- Listing on the Master's Website.
Requirements for Learning Partner Membership
- Be a duly organized Christian Ministry or be fully supportive of Christian higher education, and Christian ministry in general.
- Possess a good reputation within the wider Christian community.
- Be reviewed and approved by Master's.
How to Request A Learning Partnership Review
- Confirm that your organization meets the above requirements.
- Request a review in which you provide the Web address of your organization.
- The request must come from the CEO of the organization or someone who has been authorized by the CEO.
- The request will be reviewed, and your organization contacted.