Counseling – Education – Resources
Brief Introduction to Biblical Counseling
Biblical Counseling is Christ-centered and Christ-dependent. It is based on 2 Timothy 3:16 which states: “All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness.” Biblical Counseling methods rely on the principles and truths revealed in the Holy Bible and counselees are directed to God’s Word as the source of information and guidance to resolve life’s perplexing problems. Any person can benefit from an honest and faithful decision to accept and follow the guidance of God’s Word.
Counseling Issues Addressed
Difficulties requiring confinement, medication, medical attention or other such assistance will be referred to a proper agency or professional. In some cases we may also work in cooperation with other agencies in order to meet the needs of the individual within the counseling setting.
Cost of the Service
The fee for services is based upon a sliding scale. The amount of the fee will be discussed and agreed upon following the initial contact. Special payment arrangements may be made on an individual basis.
Counseling Center Staff
Dr. Diana Zengler, Center Director and Counselor, B.A. in Sociology and Social Work and M.S. in Counseling from the University of Evansville; D.B.S., Master’s International School of Divinity. Diana has extensive experience in children and family counseling, and is an AABC Certified Counselor.
Affiliation, Certification and Edcuation
Master’s Biblical Counseling Center is affiliated with the American Academy of Biblical Counselors. Bylaws and membership requirements of AABC assure the counselee that participating counselors will be properly trained and thoroughly Biblical in their counseling methodology, and adhere to a rigid code of ethics.
Earn A Degree in Biblical Counseling
Statement of Faith (Core Beliefs)
1. The Divine inspiration of the Canonical Books of the Old and New Testaments as originally given, and preserved throughout the ages as the only infallible, inerrant and sufficient source of theology and doctrine;
2. The Triune Godhead existing in One Eternal, Transcendent, Omnipotent, personal God, manifested in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
3. Special creation of the existing space-time universe, including all of its basic systems and organisms in the six literal days of the creation week;
4. The perfect, sinless humanity and absolute full deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, indissolubly united in one divine/human Person since His unique incarnation by miraculous virgin conception and birth;
5. The substitutionary and redemptive sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ for the sin of the world, through His literal physical death, burial, and bodily resurrection followed by His bodily ascension into Heaven;
6. Personal salvation from the eternal penalty of sin, provided exclusively by the grace of God on the basis of the atoning death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, to be received only through confession of, and individual faith in, His Person and redemptive work on the cross, to be followed by baptism and conversion from a life of sin to a life characterized by the empowering grace of the Holy Spirit, giving evidence in loving service and adherence to the principles and practices of the Christian Faith as set forth in the Holy Scriptures.
7. The future personal, bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ to the earth to judge and establish His eternal kingdom and to consummate and fulfill all His purposes, the works of creation, and redemption, with eternal reward for believers and eternal punishment for the unsaved.
Location of the Counseling Center
Master’s Biblical Counseling Center
520 Kimber Lane
Evansville, Indiana 47716-5009
Day or evening appointments can be scheduled
by calling (812) 471-0611
The counseling services of Master’s Biblical Counseling Center are available to those individuals who are searching for Biblical answers to today’s complicated life situations. Please do not hesitate to contact the center and gather further information or make arrangements for an initial counseling consultation.
Cooperating Biblical Counseling Ministries
American Academy of Biblical Counselors
Gateway Biblical Counseling and Training Center
UNIVERSITY of Divinity
Indiana Administrative Offices
520 Kimber Lane
Evansville, IN 47716-5009
Postal Mailing Address
PO Box 5009
Evansville, IN 47716-5009
and Event Center
5995 N Wickham Rd
Melbourne, FL 32940
Toll Free: 1-800-933-1445
In the United Kingdom